The learner can consolidate vocabulary.
· paper and pens
· Form a circle.
· Start by saying a word, related to the treated topic.
· The learner to your left says a word that s/he associates it with.
· The next learner makes a verbal association with the second person’s word, and so on.
· Example: ice cream, sun, holidays, beach, heat, desert … etc.
· Write new words on the blackboard.
· Divide the group into pairs.
· Let each pair write down the string of words. The first pair to finish the complete string, wins.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.