Filling speech bubbles
The learner can tell or write a short story.
Copies of a page out of a comic strip, matching the treated topic, with blank speech balloons. There is a lot to be found on Pinterest.
- Give every learner a copy.
- They can work individually or in pairs.
- Give the learners time to have a look at all the images.
- Let them invent texts for each speech balloon, telling or writing.
- Help and correct where necessary.
- Hang all copies on the wall, so all learners can read all the stories.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.