Give me time to rhyme
The learner can rhyme.
- Large sheets of paper and pens.
Think of five rhyming words.
- Write one of the five words on the board or on paper.
- Let the learners come up with as many rhyming words as they can think of.
- Write the words around the central word.
- Repeat this activity for the other four rhyming words.
- Discuss new words.
- After you did the first round together, divide the class into small groups.
- Let the learners make a poem with the rhyming words.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.