The learner can spell correctly.
- Paper and pens
Prepare some examples of letter pyramids
- Divide the group into small teams.
- Write a two-letter word on the blackboard.
- The learners create a new word by using the two letters and adding a new one.
- Collect the three-letter words. Correct and explain the meaning if necessary.
- Each pair chooses one of the three-letter words on the blackboard to add a fourth letter, and so on.
- The team making the longest word, wins.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.