The learner can understand the description of a room.
- For every learner a small whiteboard
- Whiteboard markers
- Whiteboard erasers
You can make small whiteboards yourself by laminating A4 sheets. They can be used on both sides.
- Describe your living room (or another room) in detail: the furnishing, the decoration, e.g. The door is on the right. When you enter the room, there is a couch on the left, …
- Describe the room again and let the learners draw the room.
- Compare the learners’ drawings. Do they look alike? Who drew best?
- Write down and explain the words the learners did not know or recognize.
- Ask a learner to describe his/her living room while the others draw.
- Divide the group into pairs. Let each pair in turn describe and draw.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.