The learner can use learned vocabulary.
Repeat the vocabulary of a treated topic in a previous session: What words do you remember and can you explain them? It stimulates the consolidation of the words and learners who were absent, will be able to participate in the exercise.
- Divide the group into teams of 3 or 4 people.
- Let each team choose a word you have just repeated.
- Give them time to ‘sculpt’ (mime) the word in team. It is important every learner participates in the sculpting.
- Every team sculpts the chosen word for the other teams.
- Let the other teams guess the word. The team who does, gets a point.
- Write the word on the blackboard.
Tips for the instructor
- Beginners Let the learners make sentences with the words.
- Advanced Let the learners make a story with the words.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.