- The learner can count to seven.
- The learner can understand simple instructions.
- Prepare yourself by watching the tutorial (link see below)
- Practice yourself.
- Sit in a circle.
- You can teach the Seven by doing it yourself or by showing the tutorial.
- Do the first Seven: count out loud till seven and ask the learners to copy and count.
- Do the second Seven, let the learners copy and count, and so on.
In the tutorial the Seven ends as it begins: four Sevens, which are each repeated, then back to the 3rd, the 2nd and the 1st. You can vary endlessly.
Seven tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3knQAUN1kcY&t=36s
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.