The learner can ask and give information.
- Chairs and tables
- Choose a topic and let the learners make questions about it, e.g. personal data, family, job, housing, native country…
- Write the questions on the blackboard.
- Divide the learners into two groups, let them sit down and face each other.
- Each pair exchanges information about the chosen topic.
- After some minutes, the learners of one row move on to the next chair so that new pairs are formed.
Tips for the instructor
This is a good exercise to introduce learners to one another.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.