- The learner can consolidate new vocabulary.
- Flip chart or blackboard
- Pens or chalk
Prepare a list of words which the learners are supposed to guess. It can be words concerning a specific sports discipline or more general terms.
- Divide the group into two teams.
- Show a word to a learner from Team A.
- Within a specific amount of time, the learner must draw the word on the blackboard.
- Both teams try to guess the word. The team guessing the word, gets a point.
- A learner of Team B draws the next word.
- The learner who is drawing, is not allowed to speak, mimic or write.
The exercise is finished once all learners have got a turn.
- Let each team prepare a list of words for the other team. In this variant, each team takes turns at guessing.
- Instead of drawing, let the learners mimic the word.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.