The learner can count to ten.
A ball, a Frisbee, something to throw
You need some space. Delimit the playing field.
- Divide the group into two teams.
- The aim of the exercise is to pass the ball ten times within your own team.
- Every time the ball is passed, the learner who passes the ball, says the next number aloud.
- The other team tries to interrupt this process by shouting wrong numbers.
- If the ball hits the ground, leaves the delimited field or another mistake is made (e.g. body contact), the other team gets the ball.
- If a team completes ten passes, it wins.
To make it more difficult, you can add the rule that it is forbidden to pass the ball to the player who passed it to you.
Tips for the instructor
- The game is supposed to be played without making any body contact.
- This exercise is suitable for playing outside.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.