The learner can consolidate learned vocabulary.
- Pens and paper
Repeat the vocabulary of a treated topic: What words do you remember and can you explain them?
It stimulates the consolidation of the words and learners who were absent, will be able to participate in the exercise.
- Divide the group into teams of 3 or 4 people.
- Of each team you call one member, the ‘ambassador’ to you and you give these learners a word referring to the treated topic.
- The ambassadors go back to their teams and draw the word.
- The learner who guesses the word, gets a point.
- Each team sends a new ambassador for a new word, and so on.
Compare the drawings of the teams: what are the recurring elements?
Tips for the instructor
- Beginners: Let the learners make sentence with the words.
- Advanced: Let the learners make a story with the words.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.