The world around you
- The learner can describe an object and give information on its use.
- The learner can use his/her knowledge of the environment and the country he/she lives in.
A picture book of your city, region or country.
Prepare questions about the pictures you will show.
- Divide the learners into pairs.
- Show the learners the picture.
- Give them a couple of minutes to look at the picture and memorize details.
- Ask general and detailed questions about the picture.
- Let the learners discuss their answer in pairs.
- Give and discuss the correct answers.
Insert a competitive element: the team giving the most correct answers, wins.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.