What is missing?
The learner can memorize new words.
- Daily or theme related objects.
- Paper and pens
Collect a dozen objects and display them on a table.
- Form a circle around the table.
- Name the objects one by one.
- Let the learners repeat each word.
- Give them a minute to memorize what is on the table.
- Ask a learner to leave the class, take away one object and call the learner back into the room.
- Ask him to name the missing object.
- And so on, till every learner has had a turn. Take a turn yourself.
- Cover the objects.
- Divide the group into pairs.
- Ask the pairs to list all objects. The first pair to complete the list, wins.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.