The learner can talk about his/her future.
- Post-its and pens
- A large picture or drawing of a fortune teller.
- Give each learner a post-it.
- Let the learners write down individually what they will do on a given moment in the future, all starting their sentence in the same way, e.g. In 2025, Next week, Next year, I will…
- Let them hang their post-it on the poster of the fortune teller.
- When everybody is done, ask each learner to comment on his/her future plan.
Learners write a post-it for each other:
In 2025, you will…’
In 2025, s/he will…
Tips for the instructor
Ask learners to write positive statements only!
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.