The learner can consolidate new vocabulary.
A dozen objects related to a treated topic.
- Let the learners move freely in the room.
- Select two hunters.
- Give them each an object.
- Both hunters try to catch a learner.
- The hunter shows the caught person the object and asks what it is called.
- If the caught person answers correctly, s/he remains ‘free’.
- If the answer is wrong, the caught person becomes a hunter and hunts with another object.
Advanced speakers can use questions instead of objects.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.