Fire, Water, Flash
The learner can understand simple instructions.
- Explain the exercise.
When you hear Fire!, run to the door
When you hear Water!, climb onto something.
When you hear Flash!, sit on the floor or on a chair.
- Walk around the classroom.
- Say one of the three words aloud. The earners react accordingly.
- Shout all clear between every round: the learners start walking around again.
- You can change the words and the instructions to relate them to treated vocabulary.
- Let the learners take turns to shout a word.
Tips for the instructor
To add a competitive element, after every round eliminate the learner who’s last to react, until there is only one person left.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.