The learner can pass on information, by carefully listening and repeating.
Think of a story that fits the treated topic.
· Sit in a circle
· Tell the story aloud to a learner.
· Ask the learner to pass the story aloud to the learner on his right.
· The story is passed from learner to learner, until at least five people have had a turn.
· At the end of the exercise, discuss what parts of the story have changed and what has remained intact.
· Explain what gossip is. Ask if they think what you have done is like/similar to gossiping?
Describe an image or an object and pass on the description.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.