The do’s and don’ts of job interviews
The learner can apply for a job, both verbally and non-verbally.
- Internet if you are working with videos
Look for videos, photos, cartoons and or other illustrations about job interviews.
Make questions about the dos and don’ts of job interviews.
- Show your visual material about a job interview.
- Let the learners comments on the visuals
- What dos do you see?
- What don’ts do you see?
- What advice would you give to the interviewee?
- What advice would you give to the interviewer?
- Tell about good job interviews you had.
- Tell about bad job interviews you had.
- Write the dos on the board.
- Finish with something funny, in which the don’ts are exaggerated.
- Once the learners are armed with good structures, let them role-play, alternating a ‘do interview’ with a ‘don’t interview’.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.