The learner can understand vocabulary about sports.
- Have a group conversation about sports.
Who does sports?
How many times a week?
What are typical moves?
- Define together with what moves three learners will portray a sport.
- You can add sports that have not been named.
- Football: Learner A passes the ball between learners B and C.
- Handball: Learner A throws the ball, learners B and C block the ball.
- Basketball: Learner A throws the ball in the basket, formed by learners B and C.
- Boxing: Learner A and B box, learner C is the referee.
- Bowling: Learner A throws the ball, learners B and C are the pins falling over.
- Swimming: Learner A swims, learners B and C are orbiting as sharks.
- Volleyball: The learners mimic volleyball techniques: serving, passing, hitting, blocking.
- Hockey: Learner A hits the puck, learners B and C jostle learner A.
- Tennis: Learner A throws the ball over the net, formed by learners B and C.
- Surfing: Learner A surfs the waves, formed by learners B and C.
- Let the learners form a circle, you stand in the middle.
- Appoint a learner and name a sport. This learner A will mimic the sport with his/her two neighbors, learners B and C.
- If learner A reacts too slowly or makes a mistake, s-he goes in the middle, appoints a learner and names a sport.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.